Products & Services
We provide comprehensive financial life planning and investment management services. Our clients receive customized values based solutions that incorporate Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) criteria for socially conscious investors. Collaborating with our clients using interactive technology that incorporates both advanced financial educational resources and virtual platforms allow us to assist both in person and virtually. We help clients navigate the complications of modern financial society through a two tiered focus on education and dynamic, engaging consultation.
Services provided include:
- Comprehensive financial life planning. Covering all spectrums of life; from younger adults taking on new responsibility to high net worth families leaving a legacy. The foundation starts with a good start on personal financial sustainability including cash flow prioritization and family protection, with ongoing investing for your future, and striving to lead the world a better place.
- Budget Management and Cash Flow Prioritization
- Goals based planning for college savings, a home purchase, or that once in a lifetime trip.
- Retirement Planning. We help you understand the myriad of retirement vehicles available to you. Whether you work for a large employer or are self-employed, from 401ks to Roth IRAs and pension plans, we’ll find the right fit for your particular situation.
- Individual and Family Asset Management – From cash efficiency to customized brokerage and IRA portfolios utilizing many investment vehicles such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and cash efficiency. We help you understand your personal comfort with risk and its balance with return. This is done holistically with your entire financial portfolio to individual securities; continually recognizing how risk and return should align with your personal plans for the future.
- Intensive social and environmental investing of your portfolio for positive impact, exclusive screening such as fossil fuel free, and shareholder advocacy. Available for both families and organizations.
- Family protection and risk management evaluation including emergency funding, life insurance, disability, health, and long term care needs.
- Estate Planning Needs. Assisting with family responsibility for yourself and future generations. Serving as your accountability partner we ensure you have your bases covered. We’ll work with your estate planning attorney and other financial professionals to assist you with your baseline needs as well as charitable giving programs and long term legacy planning.
- Business and organizational benefits and portfolio management. Retirement plans including IRAs, SEP IRAs, Simple IRAs, 401ks, 403bs and non-qualified compensation packages.
- Endowments and Foundation investment management customized with your organization’s specific values and concerns.
- Common Stock
- Educational IRAs and 529 Plans
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- SEP IRA
- Simple IRA
- Brokerage Accounts
- Treasury Bills
- Government Securities
- Treasury Notes
- Variable Annuities
- Retirement Plans
- 401(k) Planning
- 403(b) Planning
- College Plans
- Estate Plans
- Money Purchasing Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Disability Income Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term-Care Insurance